Preventing Mac from connecting to wrong Wi-Fi Network|apple toll free number |customer service number 24hours
 APPLE Customer Service 24hours toll-free ,Wi-Fi Network|apple toll free number |customer service number 24hoursThere are times when you take your  APPLE Customer Service 24hours toll-free ,Mac away from your respective network and the system connects to some other Wi-Fi network automatically. When it gets connected APPLE Customer Service 24hours toll-free , to some other network it can entertaining but at the  APPLE Customer Service 24hours toll-free ,same time it can be even annoying so here are certain steps from liveapplesupport.com that you can perform for preventing this annoyance.  APPLE Customer Service 24hours toll-free ,
Your Mac keeps on remembering the network that it has been joined. So when the Mac searches for the network of Wi-Fi, it tries to establish connection to the one already present in the preferred networks sections of the network preferences. If due to any reason it is unable to get connected to one it mainly does then it will automatically try to establish connection to other network from the list.
For preventing the Mac from establishing connection to the wrong or some other network, simply go through the below mentioned steps.
· Tap over the “Open Network Preferences...” lying under the Airport icon that is situated at the screen’s top right hand side.
· Then you need to choose the advanced settings and then ensure that you have selected the Wi-Fi from the left hand side.
· Choose the Wi-Fi that you are thinking to delete from the preferred list of networks.
· Then tap over the ‘—‘button.
· Then after tap over ok option and further over Apply option located in the window’s lower right hand corner.
You can use these steps for all the relevant OS X operating systems of Mac.
Web Site: http://www.liveapplesupport.com
No video attachment found. A video will help promote your ad(s).
You can attach your videos from either YouTube.com or Vimeo.com.
Instructions to attach videos are included on during the ad posting and ad editing process.