1. Create a good cooling environment. When using the notebook in a high temperature environment, place the power adapter in a place that is not exposed to direct sunlight and ventilation; do not place the power adapter near the cooling air outlet of the notebook; at the same time, we can put the adapter on the side to make the heat more Well distributed.
2. If the voltage is unstable, it needs to be stopped in time. Although the adapter is a wide-band operating voltage, it can be marked from 100V to 240V, but if it is used under extremely unstable voltage, it will also cause serious heat or damage to the power adapter. If you need to temporarily borrow power from other brands, try to choose an adapter with the same or larger output current.
3. If an abnormality occurs, stop using it in time. When you are not using the adapter, unplug the power cord. Prolonged power-up will keep the adapter working and will affect the end of life. When the power adapter emits large working noise or even smoke, it is often damaged or faulty. It should be stopped immediately and can be used again after being repaired by professional engineers.
Common method of choosing a notebook adapter
1. Interface type. There are two types of interfaces for the adapter: the power input interface and the output interface. Most of the input interfaces are plugs of three feet, and some are two feet. You should see it when you buy it. More important is the power output connector, which is the connector to be plugged into the laptop. This joint must be matched 100%. Different joint sizes, lengths, inner diameters, outer diameters, and stitch types may be different. It is not very reliable when viewed by the eyes. If it is not indicated whether it is applicable or not, it is matched in voltage and current. In this case, be sure to bring a computer to the field for testing.
Power connectors seem simple, but in fact the quality requirements are very high. The interface part often suffers from a lot of pressure due to extrusion, dragging, etc. If the quality is not good, it is easy to deform and damage, resulting in poor contact, short circuit and other problems. Therefore, when you buy, you should pay attention to whether the work of the key parts is fine, whether there is extra thickening and thickening of the stressed parts, and the reason that many power supplies are broken is because the joint part is broken.
2. Voltage, current and power. The input voltage of many adapters is marked as 100V-240V, which can be applied in all countries and regions, but it does not mean that the input voltage can jump between 100V and 240V. The normal use is based on the voltage being stable, otherwise it may be Damage to the adapter or even damage to the computer. Another problem is the maximum output power (output power = voltage X current). The power consumption of various components of the notebook computer is different. For example, the screen, CPU, graphics card, motherboard, hard disk, wireless network, USB external device, etc. all need large power consumption. If the power does not match, the computer may not be able to use normally, or even It is possible to damage the adapter and the components on the computer.
Compatible power supplies are used in many types of notebook computers, so there will be power margins in design. For general power consumption computers, you should be able to use them, but if your computer is a large consumer, you have to connect One or more external devices (such as charging a mobile phone, an external optical drive, a speaker, etc.), then there may be a problem of insufficient power supply.
There is also a part-compatible power supply parameters are not very accurate, we choose to choose some slightly larger power products.